Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Letter Explaining Cause of Tardiness

Showing up for work always late? You just got called out by the boss on habitual tardiness?

This is how to reply to your employer's warning letter and still keep things in a professional manner.


Dear Sir,

I have received a disciplinary warning notice for habitual tardiness due to coming in late the last three days. I am very much aware what this warning entails for my employment status.

I have been very much under the weather lately especially on mornings. I have recently gone for a doctor's appointment to seek the cause of this. My medical results will be due tomorrow and I shall present them accordingly to the human resources department.

I shall be undergoing medical treatment to remedy this health problem affecting my work performance, as per guidance of the company doctor.

I shall do everything necessary to improve my on-time work percentage and arrival time from now on.

Thank you very much for your concern.

Regards,
Susie Latekins

No comments: